I created this controller named api, as seen in you video.

@request.restful()
def place():
    def GET(id):
        place = db.place(id)
        return place.as_dict() if place else None
    def POST(name, description):
        return db.place.validate_and_insert(name = name, description =
description)
    def PUSH(place,name):
        db.place[place].update_record(name = name)
        return dict()
    #delete place by name
    def DELETE(name):
        del db.place(name)
        return dict()
    return locals()

when i call in url localhost/appname/api/place/1, it only makes the GET
method for the id=1 of the place, and then for the POST method i did this
script on the default controler:

def post():
    import urllib
    import urllib2

    api_params = {
        'name': request.args(0),
        'description' : request.args(1),
    }

    http_response = urllib2.urlopen('http://localhost/api/place',
urllib.urlencode(api_params))
    return http_response

I put this: http://localhost/appname/post/name_example/description_example
and it add another place with that name and that description.

And this script work perfectly. But i can not find any support for the
DELETE and PUSH methods. I think i will have to do another script, but i can
not find support about that on the web.