I am running web2py from source (version 1.90.6) in Windows XP.  I
currently have win32 extensions for Python installed.  I was able to
install the windows service successfully, however, when I go to start
the windows service using "python web2py.py -W start", the service
does not start.

The Windows event viewer shows the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\winservice.py", line 46, in SvcDoRun
    self.start()
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\winservice.py, line 116, in start
    ssl_certificate=option.ssl_certificate,
 AttributeError:  'module' object has not attribute 'ssl_certificate'

Any idea what this means?