hi,
here's my problem.

I have a database with security issues I found in the past and I want
to be able to fill new ones based on it.
the idea was to fill one input field "title" with a word that could
exist in a previous inserted item. A select box would show up with top
5 possibilities, just like you have in gmail contacts when choosing
the destination for one of your emails. Notice this is not just common
auto-completion because the name of option selected doesn't have to
start the way you are writing, it's more like a search. Finally, by
choosing one of those options, you would get the whole form
prepopulated with the contents used in the selected name.

I know this is a big thing to ask, at least it's something big enough
to me as AJAX hasn't yet became intuitive as I would like. In case you
have anything that can help me on this task, thank you.