thank you so much for your replied marin, my intention is to show up blog
comment form in the blog index, so that while the user see blog, they can
comment it in 1 page. actually i have 2 form in blog index, 1 is for pass
the hidden id when user click like. i just learn it from :
http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/10#Voting-and-Rating
 <http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/10#Voting-and-Rating>the other form
is the blog comment form. the like form (hidden) is ok, but i stuck with the
blog comment form, do you have any idea, hints, or solutions?

thank you very much.