Yes; Thats True;

if production == True:
    'clone stable'
else:
    'good luck buster'

On 5/25/11 3:50 PM, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
It is never safe to pull from trunk. ;-) when it is safe I move it to
stable....

by the way I added support for circular references:

db.define_table('a',Field('name'),Field('b','reference b'))
db.define_table('b',Field('name'),Field('a','reference a'))
db.define_table('c',Field('name'),Field('c','reference c'))

at the expense of no check for broken reference

db.define_table('a',Field('name'),Field('b','reference d'))
cannot check if the reference if broken since d may or may not be
defined.

will be in trunk later in the day.