Yes, I practically have that now. The issue is how do I create the cron task and script to execute it? One way I am taking this further is, as long as the conference is "alive" I can compair this list with who has signed into the conference to get an idea of how many people have reacted to the email and are now attending the conference. Like an RSVP list so to say. :)
There is a lot of information actually, that I think I can gather from this.
BR,
Jason Brower