On May 31, 2011, at 11:46 AM, Dwayne Blind wrote:
> Thank you Jonathan. I added the argument host='127.0.0.1:8000' to the URL.

There's a separate port argument that you might want to use, rather than
including the port in the host. (Though in this case it doesn't make any
difference, I think.)

> The only problem I now have is to make sure that people who are not invited
> cannot register. How to do that ?

I don't have details for you, but it occurs to me that you might take advantage
of the existing registration logic for email validation. Put the invitee in the
database as registered with email validation pending, and use the validation
step to complete the registration. IIRC, it uses a uuid to connect the response
to the database entry.