Hi cfh

I agree with you and I believe in the community. So any time that I can I
give my small contribution to different communities (web2py is one of them).
At the same time I believe that the main reason because web2py is not so
commercially popular as Django o RoR (just have a look to any job site)is
not just because of the marketing or age. I keep getting the same comments
from most of the people that I've introduced the framework to: ie: it is
great, easy to learn and to use..... but.... it is not stable/robust, bugs
are found frequently after each so called "stable" release, (even if most
are fixed within days and released in another "stable" release), users
(developers that didn't choose RoR or Django and want to use their time for
solving other problems not related to the tools) keep finding bugs in Stable
releases (just see the  mailing list).... so basically they say that they do
not want to be what common users were (are??) for Microsoft: TESTERS  !....

probably this is not the right thread to talk about it...

by the way, I've tried the last night build and I still getting the same JS
error and therefore the trap doesn't work:

syntax error
web2py_trap_form('('/soso/default/user_info.load/2',)','c286956013765');
4 (line 125)
missing ) after argument list
web2py_trap_form('('/soso/plugin_sebas...load/solution_4',)','c792900619289');

4 (line 142)
missing ) after argument list

What Am I missing ?

Thanks, and again, I like the great ideas behind web2py !

--
Sebastian E. Ovide