Twas a dumb oversight. domain='....' in the janrain config isn't
referring to the domain web2py is running on, localhost. No no. It's
referring to your janrain.com subdomain. So if your janrain url is
foo.rpxnow.com then just set domain='foo'. HTH anyone that comes
across this.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmol...@gmail.com