On Sunday, June 5, 2011 6:42:20 PM UTC-4, Kevin Ivarsen wrote:

> I downloaded the new 1.96 release today to try out. I spotted one
> small bug in generic.html - the toolbar is not shown if there is only
> one variable sent to the template.

Actually, I believe that is the intended behavior. Even in releases prior to
1.96, generic.html only showed the request, response, and session buttons
when there was more than one variable in response._vars. What's different in
1.96 is that the old code to display those buttons has been replaced with
the new response.toolbar, and the toolbar is now only shown if is_local is
true (previously, it was shown even for non-local requests).

I'm not sure exactly why the distinction was made between single and
multiple response._vars, but now that the toolbar is only displayed for
local requests, maybe it makes sense to show it regardless of the number of
response._vars.

Anthony