On Wednesday, June 8, 2011 1:42:43 PM UTC-4, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> I responded 2hr ago but comment did not show up. It happens all the
> time. :-(

If it's convenient for you, I find that posting via the web interface (
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/web2py) always works
(rather than sending an email to the list). I just keep a browser tab open
to the web interface, and the tab title shows when there are new unread
messages. Using the web interface is also the only way to attach files that
are accessible via the web interface (if you email a file attachment, it
won't be accessible via the new forum web interface).

Anthony