On Jun 8, 8:53 pm, Ross Peoples <ross.peop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use Komodo IDE
> for development right now, which is a decent editor with autocomplete, but
> no debugging (and no remote debugging either).

Speaking as a long-time vim user, I was kinda blown away by pydev on
Eclipse (helios) recently.  Somehow, eclipse has started to not suck,
and is worth a look if you had written it off before, as I did.  My
eclipse sits portably on a flash drive, and has currently has pypy
(1.5) as the main python interpreter.   I have used Komodo before, but
in spite of code completion, it didn't exceed my vim-still-better-
overall threshold.