Hi

I'm looking for a way to modify the presentation of a CRUD form. Specifically I want the following:

Name:    INPUT_FIELD_FOR_FIRST_NAME   INPUT_FIELD_FOR_LAST_NAME
Address:  INPUT_FIELD_FOR_ADDRESS
City/State/ZIP: INPUT_FIELD_FOR_CITY, INPUT_FIELD_FOR_STATE, INPUT_FIELD_FOR_ZIP

I've been looking around the web but can't seem to find anything that specifically addresses this. Coming from a TurboGears 1.0 background I could do this by creating custom widgets and nesting them in forms. Obviously no auto-CRUD available there but I'm wondering how I can most easily accomplish the same thing using CRUD. Or, am I asking too much from a CRUD interface?

Thanks

    -Jim