El Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 05:44:47PM -0700, Anthony va escriure:
> Another option might be to leave the name 'admin' and use routes.py to
> rewrite incoming and outgoing URLs to 'admin' using a different name.

But for that to work all links to /admin should be generated using the URL
function, don't they?

If that is the case I guess the only change needed would be the definition of
'p.error_message_ticket' on the '_params_default' function included on the
'gluon/rewrite.py' that will need to be redefined to get the right URL on the
error messages (a quick review shows that all the other modified files
generate the admin references using the URL function).

I'll try it now and will send a patch if it works.

Greetings,

  Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <s...@iti.upv.es>       <http://www.iti.upv.es/>
Key fingerprint = FF77 A16B 9D09 FC7B 6656 CFAD 261D E19A 578A 36F2