http://lescss.org/

The crux of this js library is to preprocess your CSS files so you can
use a few carefully-chosen extensions to make your CSS files smaller
and more powerful (kind of like web2py).

For example, VARIABLES.  How many times have you wished you could just
assign a name to a color and then use it over and over and over inside
your CSS file?  Another example, NESTING.  You can actually use a
class, id, or element definition within another and its definition
nests.  And you can even pass parameters to tailor the nested CSS.

For something as simple in concept, it's a little overwhelming at how
it can transform a complicated CSS file.  I'm still wrapping my head
around it.

-- Joe B.