On Monday, June 27, 2011 6:24:20 AM UTC-4, Anthony wrote:

> Massimo, in compileapp.py, I think you need to change:
>
> 124. other_request.vars = vars
> 125. other_request.get_vars = vars
> to:
>
> 124. other_request.vars = Storage(vars)
> 125. other_request.get_vars = Storage(vars)
>
> Otherwise, request.vars in a non-ajax component is just a dict instead of a
> Storage object, so if you try to access a non-existent request variable, you
> get an error.

Also, you won't be able to access individual variables via
request.vars.varname unless vars is converted to a Storage object -- I think
that's the problem apple is seeing. request.vars['table'] is getting passed
to the test() function, but it cannot be accessed as request.vars.table
because request.vars is a dict rather than a Storage object.

Anthony