Did this ever get resolved? I tried looking for a ticket on this but only
found one related to setting unique=True. I have to convert my app to
support multiple tenants and IS_IN_DB() and IS_NOT_IN_DB() are going to be
used in several places to make sure that a tenant cannot have duplicate rows
in a table, yet allow duplicates between tenants.

For example, if I have a table called 'keywords' that allows tenants to
create a list of keywords, it is possible that two tenants would use the
same keyword, yet you wouldn't want the a tenant to enter the same keyword
multiple times. Hope that makes sense.

Also, I will have the same requirement as David when it comes to multiple
user accounts per tenant. I'm not sure how to handle this one.