For some kind of reason google project delete all the info in the wiki, all
about this was in the wiki. But take a look to views/styles/default is the
default style, you have folder view/ (when you are watching a post), index/
(main index page) ...
Inside of this folder you have footer.html, header.html, sidebar.html you
can edit this with your html editor this are section of the layout.

--
 http://martin.tecnodoc.com.ar