yes.... circles is a good idea... just wondering if it possible to hide
which group each person is part of... so that for example the "GF" wont
complain of not being part of the "very close friends" circle... as in south
park facebook episode :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT_cp2x0qso&feature=related

--
Sebastian E. Ovide