While using crud, I sometimes define headers for *some* fields listed in
the fields argument. This works until I upgraded to 1.97.1 and now I get
an error if I do not define the headers for *all* fields listed in the
fields argument.

For example, the following code no longer works

        rows=crud.select(db.address
                            ,query=((db.address.owner_is==address_owner)&

(db.address.owner_is_person==address_owner_is_person))
                            ,fields=['address.id'
                                        ,'address.line_1'
                                        ,'address.is_type'
                                        ,'address.country']
                            ,headers={'address.id':'#'
                                        ,'address.line_1':'Street address'
                                        ,'address.country':'Country'})

until I add a header for address.is_type, too.

Is this a bug or a new feature?