Congrats, this is a very useful plugin, and certainly will be one of most
importants and for sure it is very wanted.

I would like to use, let me know if you want some help testing.

(i am curious to see how it integrates with FormWizard plugin)

I am working a lot to finish the web2pyslices 2. In the new site you will be
able to create a page for the plugin and host an example app.

I need your to use as the default htmk editor for web2pyslices too.

Thank you for sharing.

Bruno

http://zerp.ly/rochacbruno
Em 08/07/2011 13:00, "Ross Peoples" <ross.peop...@gmail.com> escreveu:
> This will be my second public plugin release. I will put it up on
BitBucket

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-HLLFte_tXCw/ThclwgF-TtI/AAAAAAAAAC8/cu3qqcUuDeE/Screen%252520shot%2525202011-07-08%252520at%25252011.01.36%252520AM.png

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-bsWPwiuQg20/Thcl_C0sraI/AAAAAAAAADE/73qIJK9_OS8/Screen%252520shot%2525202011-07-08%252520at%25252011.02.06%252520AM.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9kv2lFa4JjA/ThcmcWAGF5I/AAAAAAAAADM/UAwhM6LxoeQ/Screen%252520shot%2525202011-07-08%252520at%25252011.02.16%252520AM.png