Hello everybody,

I´m trying to create a page with a list of items. On every row a item is shown and every row has an Edit button. Instead of going to a new page to edit the record I´m trying to use modal window via AJAX to edit the record.

Mmodal plugin gets me quite close to a solution, but the problem is that mmodal is great for one link on the page. I´m going to need many links to the same form but different attributes. With mmodal I have to create a new different form for every row.

So far I have edited the example for mmdaol to look like this:
{{a=PluginMModal(title=T('Edit record'),content=form_edit,close='close',width=40,height=82)}}
{{=a}}
{{=a.link(T('Edit record'))}}

So instead of a text in content I´m sending a form that is created in the controller.

Ideal would be that in the a.link I could define what record I´d like to edit.

Any ideas how to achieve this?

Kenneth