Hi Kenneth,

it really depend more on what you want the links to look like than
anything else.
You could have them one after the other:

return SPAN(A('Edit', _href=URL('receipt', 'create_receipt',
args=[self.t_receipt.id])),
            XML(' '),
            A('another link', _href=...))

or you could use DIVs, TABLE, UL/OL or CSS to have them stacked.

Denes.