Ello everybody!

I'm stuck whith a really simple thing, but the simpler are the worst!

I wrote this query:

rows = dbradius(dbradius.radacct.CalledStationId==hsname).select(
                             count,
                             dbradius.radacct.AcctStartTime.year(),
                             dbradius.radacct.AcctStartTime.month(),
                             dbradius.radacct.AcctStartTime.day(),
                             groupby=entry_date)

Query works well, but I want a signle field for the date part, not the
three fields (year, month, day) I obtain.

There is a simple way to accomplish this?

Thank you!