The problem is that the JavaScript necessary to load data to table is not
being loaded in the component, I will try to reproduce it here to test.

I never tested PowerTable plugin within a component or ajax modals, I need
to test to see what to do with Java Script needed to load.

Can you open an issue on bitbucket?

https://bitbucket.org/rochacbruno/powertable/issues?status=new&status=open

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Roberto Perdomo <roberto...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi, i am using powertables an i like load a table using
> {{=LOAD(c='default',f='finction',args='',extension='html',ajax=False,ajax_trap=False)}},
> but the table not show details when click the green plus button.
>
> The error is: Cannot read property '_aData' of undefined.
>
> I load the table inside a tab, inside other page, but the error persist.
>
> I dont know what happen, I appreciate your suggestions.

Bruno Rocha
[ About me: http://zerp.ly/rochacbruno ]
[ Aprenda a programar: http://CursoDePython.com.br ]
[ O seu aliado nos cuidados com os animais: http://AnimalSystem.com.br ]