Hi,

There is also an experimental single login method from mozilla:

https://browserid.org/users

Cheers,

Offray

El 21/02/11 16:57, Anthony escribió:
Janrain is probably the simplest way to do third party authentication, but
you can also integrate directly with OpenID and OAuth providers. See this
section of the book for details:
http://web2py.com/book/default/chapter/08#Other-Login-Methods-and-Login-Forms

Anthony