I am trying to start using jQuery templates on something, but it
creates a problem.
jQuery templates use the {{ }} syntax to do a lot of tasks. Web2py
too. I can use another delimiter on web2py, but that will force me to
change the syntax for all my templates, because the template I'm
working with, extends the main theme. Which means I can either change
the main theme, web2py_ajax and so on, to use {% %} and make all the
other templates in the project conform to it, or find a way to make
jQuery template change it's delimiter. I tried writing the template
code inside an XML tag:
 XML("""
{{YAYA}}
""")

, but it gives me this exception:
.
.
.
  File "/home/guruyaya/sat/web2py/applications/locwall/views/default/
index.html", line 105
    response.write(XML('''
{{YAYA)
response.write("\n''')}}\n", escape=False)

                       ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Is there any other way I can do that?
Thanks in advance