Martin,

Thanks so much for the quick response! That makes a few things a lot more
clear, thank you.

I really like a lot of the things the InstantPress does, and as I'm a rather
novice programmer, I thought I would work through your example to learn more,
and maybe build some things I've got in mind.

If I may, let me ask this: with the changes to web2py, from a high-level design
perspective, how would you change the code and/or structure of Instant Press if
you wrote it now? It seems to work well, and is farily modular in its own way.