I'm rehashing this topic to ask for your contributions to this talk.
Now this is the main IT event in Portugal and it's widely dominated by
web development so whatever I present on web2py must be a killer!
I'm preparing this in advance so there is time to include all of your
best ideas, tips and contributions you may want to see included.

Thank you and hope to see you there