Hello,

I tried a clean install of  web2py.app.PowerGrid.w2p and it didn't fix
any problems.

I upgraded my python from 2.5.2 to 2.7.2, and web2py no longer throws
an error on
line 446 in modules/plugin_PowerGrid/PowerGrid.py"
>     with open(path ,"r") as f:

Web2py still complains about 'by' in db.py
db.define_table('comments',Field('by'),Field('comment','text'))
'by' is listed as a reserved word in mysql and sqlite, so I assume
that's the problem.

Anyways, with these changes everything is working fine now.

Thanks - Tom