Hi all,

 Before I go off and make an  attempt at creating a S3 upload
function, I was just wondering if anyone has a working version ?

I read the discussion on this and for me I need a way of storing
uploaded images on S3 to share between a few  VPS on Amazon's EC2.

The only other way to accomplish the same thing would be to use rsync,
which is not ideal.

I want to stay within the functionality of web2py SQLforms, maybe by
having the field type 'uploadS3' so web2py would know that the file is
going to be uploaded to amazons S3 service.

Is this a good approach ?

So far I've only used the functionality of web2py, I never had to
change or customize it, so any help or pointer would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nils