I am trying to use checkboxes in a form. I want several, one above
each other. Each must have a label just to their right.

If I use
TR(INPUT(_type="checkbox",_name="checkbox1",value="on"), "box_label"))

Then there are a lot of spaces between the checkbox and 'box_label'. I
have tried a lot of different things but cannot get rid of the spaces.
'Cellspacing' does not seem to be changeable in web2py. Presumably
there is a way to contol cell spacing can anyone enlighten me.

I want to have the checkbox, one space and then the label.

Thanks
Peter