In case Massimo doesn't find a simple way to do this deep in the code,
you should really consider doing this as an app yourself, Sr. Ramos.
This is easy to implement with web2py group auth functionality.
Personally, I wouldn't expose the web2py admin interface to any but
those directly developing the app, meaning no user access to admin.