Hi, you are probably talking about PowerGrid example app.

I made delete buttons read-only, just to avoid loss of the data on examples.

I am writing a better documentation and solving some reported issues, thank
you for testing.

I hope next week to release a better version, with support to more
datasources, working on GAE and with some documentation.

Thanks.

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 6:12 PM, peter <peterchutchin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bruno
>
> Thanks a lot for this, it is a very useful tool just as I needed it.
>
> I am using the latest version of web2py, and python 2.5, so I had the
> same problems as Tomt had. I commented out the
> 'with open(path' etc.
>
> I am now finding that the delete buttons do not work on the examples
> on which they appear. I discovered that the 'data' functions were not
> being called, so the confirmationmodal does not seem to be working.
> Using refreshmodal to force the link to the 'data' functions got it
> further but then I get a page not found, which is strange as the
> details and edit buttons do work fine.
>
> I hope this is useful feedback.
>
> Peter

Bruno Rocha