I ran a functioning application using App Engine once. When I tried to
run it again without GAE, I noticed that only the goolgle database
driver was available now:

    Database drivers available: google

And when I try to run the app, I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/matthew/dev/projects/poprop_cameron/project/src/gluon/
restricted.py", line 192, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "/home/matthew/.local/share/Trash/files/src.3/applications/
welcome/models/db.py", line 17, in <module>
    db = DAL('sqlite://storage.sqlite')       # if not, use SQLite or
other DB
  File "/home/matthew/dev/projects/poprop_cameron/project/src/gluon/
dal.py", line 3981, in __init__
    raise RuntimeError, "Failure to connect, tried %d times:\n%s" %
(attempts, error)
RuntimeError: Failure to connect, tried 5 times:
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Connection'

The sqlite file is still there, but it looks like I can't connect to
it now due to the lack of a driver. How did the sqlite driver get
removed and how do I restore it?

Thanks,
Matthew