Actually I don't want Web2py to handle .htaccess file permission. What I
want is to force the url to use "www" and I modify .htaccess file, my
problem is I don't know where to put the file ? Can you point me out where I
can put that file.
If no can you tell me how I can resolve that issue ?

Thanks.
Cheers,
Yannick P.