Hello,

Consider this little change at admin app line 1195 of default
controller under 1.98.2 :

def update_languages():
    """ Update available languages """

    app = get_app()
    update_all_languages(apath(app, r=request))
    session.flash = T('Language files (static strings) updated')
    redirect(URL('design',args=app+'#languages')) # Line 1195

Only one problem the dial (#) caracter does not seems to pass
correctly... Don't why and I can't figure it out... Encoding
problem...

I get %23languages in my URL...

Rational : Most time I update languages files is to go make some
traductions into one of the languages files... So it borring to have
to make two clicks to finally edit the language file I want to update.

Thanks.

Richard