Thanks for answering, Denes. I included manually the <form></form> tags
because it wasn't been generated by web2py. I thought it very strange, but
I'll try again tomorrow(It's 00:33AM in Brazil and I just got home, lol).
Thanks for helping me again.

--
Bruno de Oliva Bemfica
*Engenheiro de Software*