Hi Massimo,

this looks great! :)

I have been using the web2pygrid (from the slices page) and I added a
link to the grid. So now I have lunch_build/view/edit/delete where
'launch_build' will call a function that simply dumps a file in a
local queue.

Would it be a hard thing to do the same thing with your new
functionality?

here's how it works:
* i have a menu item that will do 2 thing ( 1. do a perforce sync,
read files and update a table with the contents of those files. 2.
will load a grid based on that table)
* from the grid i click on the 'launch_build' link, which will dump
create a file and dump it somewhere (in a queue).

adding an xtra link is doable?

thanks,
Mart :)