Hey (noob here again),

I needed to change the type of a field in my DB (the Date one of a
table was a string, i'm changing its require to IS_DATE).
but the values for existing entries were "wrong" (string has no
attribute year), so went on "oh, only tests are in this table, let's
drop it", and drop it in the sqlite I got, watching the DB.

So I get my DB, with a table not here.
I restart the web2py server, but the table still isn't here. I save
the model.py, restart (with the side sqlite off), still not here.

I checked in the book, chapter 06, "By default, migrate is set to
True". Isn't that what tells web2py to create the table, if it doesn't
exist ?

What am I missing ?