Hi Ross,

Thank you for the info, it's really a good suggestion.

I'll try to add a variable like is_mobile, becase all informations
about browser and versions are already present in your code.

I think however that the Bruno's approach is really awesome. It's
really simple using the decorator, and really conveniente to have a
globale switch for .mobile views.

I think the Bruno's code should be included because it doesn't
conflict with user_agent_parser.py and it really complements it from a
mobile perspective.

Thank you!