Hello,
I am occasionally getting errors like the followng:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/dl/trunkw2p/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 194, in
restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "/home/dl/trunkw2p/web2py/applications/devel/views/default/
blah.html", line 71, in <module>
    d = new Date();
  File "/home/dl/trunkw2p/web2py/gluon/compileapp.py", line 169, in
__call__
    page = run_controller_in(c, f, other_environment)
  File "/home/dl/trunkw2p/web2py/gluon/compileapp.py", line 452, in
run_controller_in
    restricted(code, environment, filename)
  File "/home/dl/trunkw2p/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 202, in
restricted
    raise RestrictedError(layer, code, '', environment)
RestrictedError

A web search shows that when people have asked about RestrictedError
before, the culprit was some sort of bug in web2py. How can I figure
out what's causing the problem? The traceback is unhelpful as the line
in question
d = new Date();
is a line of JavaScript from the view. This problem seems to come and
go, and I can't track it down.

Thanks,