Anthony, this is exactly the culture I am questionning. Why force
everyone to register because a small number of people are concerned
about someone else pretending to be them to see their choice in a cart
(slightly paranoid I would say). They are welcome to have their
concern, they can register. I guess I should have a message when
asking for their email, saying that if they want full security then
register or login.

Peter