Hi Massimo,
I watched your video tutorial on the scheduler.  Very helpful and
thanks for a great job.  I haven't quite got your example working, but
I haven't yet spent the time to investigate.

If I understand correctly, the full functioning scheduler with task
dependencies will be coming as some sort of interface to Celery,
correct ?

In your example, you built some functions in the Model.  Can you
please clarify where is the correct place to put such batch style
scripts - in the model or controller.  One could argue that they don't
quite fit into either, (neither data or logic for a view) but I'm not
very experienced with the MVC architecture.   On a similar note, when
building functions called by other functions, are there any guidelines
for where they go.  I don't think there were any examples in the book.

Much thanks
Andrew