I know this myight be a silly question, but how do I install this app?
Do I have to put it in the same folder as where my web2py is at? Right
now I am accessing web2py admin interface through HTTP from another
computer where I have downloaded this saymyname app. So When I am on
this other computer and I try to upload it tells me I can't upload
because i get this error:

Unable to download app because:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'saymyname'

So basically I am using apache server with mod_wsgi and a virtual host
to run web2py on the server I am accessing the admin interface.

Thanks,

Beatris.