I'm running web2py on PostGreSQL.  I accidentally created a model that
specified a table with column type "double" when I needed "decimal".
Now I'm trying to change it from double to decimal, with no luck.  I
deleted all the records, and have used
'migrate=True,fake_migrate=True', and all the variations thereof.
Will I need to re-create the app to change the database field type?

Changing models (adding or modifying columns) is a problem I've
encountered consistently with web2py, and it's the one problem that
(so far) I've been unable to trace back to my own mistake or
oversight.  Working with the DAL is not easy, even when using
PostGreSQL.

Thanks in advance for your help.