Now you can have a look at it at http://web2py.nudata.fi/em

Login with kenneth and kenneth

This is an application for a very small firm, three part-time IT-supporters.

FRONTPAGE:
summary of all kind of data.
        a) how many unpaid receipts
        b) how much money every person has earned
        c) ticket situation
        d) log work done

RECEIPT:
this is the place where we declare what we have bought, either by credit card or on bill. If a bill then you put due-date and things like that too and out accountant receives an mail about it. Here you upload an PDF or JPG of the receipt too. Every receipt has to be broken down to which customer should be billed for it.

BILLS:
here you create bills that should be sent to customer. A bill is created from items from Receipts, Reported work. If you have customer that buys something from you and you bill every year you can create Periodical bills.

CUSTOMERS:
customerdatabase

PRODUCTS:
product database

TICKETS:
a very simple ticketing system, work in progress. If you visit web2py.nudata.fi/em/ticket without being logged in you´ll get a create ticket page ment for customers. The idea is that when a ticket is ready the work used to solve the problem will be billed directly. But I´m working on that part.

All comments are welcomed.

Kenneth

That would be awesome! Looking forward to it.

On Sep 8, 3:05 pm, Kenneth Lundström<kenneth.t.lundst...@gmail.com>