Hi,

has somebody tried the private mode of fluxflex? I have done it two times
with crazy results:

Some days ago I have switched a very small test-project  to private mode and
I have got:

Your project is in private now.
You can still check your project from your temporary private URL below.
http://xxxxxxxxxxx.fluxflex.com/
 I have tried this address. After some time I read:

This website is under maintenance now.

Now I have checked the quota status again and again. The "Processed Time:"
rised very quickly and it ended with 22%

Next step: switch back to "Public Mode".
The new answer ist: "This project has reached the quota limit"

After 10 minutes playing with fluxflex this is my processed time:
Processed Time   446946.442 / 18000.0 seconds (5.0 Hours)5 days of CPU-time
during 10 minutes.... Looks like an endless loop!

More than one week ago I have written about this problem to
supp...@fluxflex.com. They wanted to know details about my project, but
nothing else happened. Today I have tried the private mode again with
another project. Some result.

Regards, Martin