On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:04:48 -0300
Martín Mulone <mulone.mar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I decide to release a new version of instant press: version
> 2.0<https://bitbucket.org/mulonemartin/instantpress/wiki/Home>,
> many changes from the original version 1.0. I think I rewrite almost
> everything, now is based on the work of powerpack. Yes I know I have
> to work in documentation and the site, is a pending task. Require
> web2py trunk because it use the new grid.

Thank you, Martin, a lot!!

I saw on bitbucket that it was tagged as 2.0 some time ago, but wondered why
there is no 'official' release'.

Now I'm peaceful and can start migrating one of my PHP sites to web2py and
learn about the framework.

As you can see, Instant Press was dealmaker here. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)