Hello!

I see that markmin is kind of 'standard' markup supported in web2py, but I use
reST markup and lot (even submitted feature request to Instant Press to support
it), but I wonder how does markmin, in general, compare with reST?

I noticed that there is no support for footnotes, tables look pretty simple...

Otoh, the web2py book is written in markmin...

I read 'Why?' (http://web2py.com/examples/static/markmin.html), but wonder what
was e.g. wrong with reST which is quite strongly tied with Python community?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)